Fast and convenient, the AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker makes one of the best cups of coffee you’ll ever taste. This innovative uses the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure brewing to produce coffee and espresso that has rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness.
It makes 1 to 4 cups of coffee or espresso (enough for 1 or 2 mugs), features a micro filtered for grit free coffee, and takes just 1 minute to make coffee (actualpress time takes only 20 seconds).
With total immersion brewing, the AeroPress produces uniform extraction for the ultimate in full coffee flavor.
- SMOOTHEST – Using the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure brewing yields rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness.
- RICHEST – Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction of the ultimate in full coffee flavor.
- PUREST – Micro filtered for grit free coffee – unlike other press-type coffee makers.
- FASTEST – One minute from start to enjoy. The actual press time takes only 20 seconds.
- MADE IN THE US – Patented
The AeroPress is the result of several years of applied research by inventor/engineer Alan Adler, who conducted numerous brewing experiments, measuring the brew with laboratory instruments. The experiments demonstrated that proper temperature, total immersion and rapid filtering were key to flavor excellence. He then designed and tested dozens of brewers before settling on the AeroPress design. Adler’s best-known invention is the Aerobie flying ring which set the Guinness World record for the world’s farthest throw (1,333 feet).
AeroPress coffee is micro-filtered. It is so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate. The concentrate can be drunk as espresso, mixed with milk for lattes, or diluted to make American coffee. French presses cannot make espresso or lattes. Finally, the AeroPress chamber is self-cleaning. A ten-second rinse of the plunger is all that’s required.
Alternatives and Add-ons: