Feel like having a second monitor but not looking to shell out for another monitor? If you have a tablet, this CTA Digital Display Monitor Mount for Tablets allows you to attach it to your main work monitor to act as a second monitor.
By simply attaching the mount to your monitor’s available VESA slots, any tablet becomes a convenient accessory to your computer. You’ll be able to enjoy the perfect dual-screen display as you unite both mobile and desktop for one ideal, hands-free setup. But do make sure you check that your computer monitor or TV comes with VESA holes on the back before buying!
The equipment is very solid and functions exactly as intended. It holds the tablet firmly in place and is able to adjust the position and angle of the device.
It’s something not everyone would have a need for – but for those who do – for example, multitasking or multi-device projects – this makes a great gift and solution for them. It’s perfect for showing some live charts or stats, keeping your email up, or just maybe watching some YouTube videos while you do your work on your main monitor.
Check it out in this video:
- Adjustable mount can hold the iPad and other tablets ranging 4 – 9 inches in width and with a 7 – 12 inch display screen, such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab S, iPad mini 4 or Google Nexus 9
- A slide feature to adjust for size and placement of the tablet
- Two hinges to adjust for orientation, angle and placement of the tablet
- Industrial metal arm to support the weight of the tablet
- The frame is made specifically to fit VESA holes on the back of the monitor
- Can hang either right or left of the monitor
|Current Price||$19.99||8th May 2018|
|Highest Price||$19.99||3rd January 2018|
|Lowest Price||$19.24||18th January 2018|
Last price changes
|$19.99||4th May 2018|
|$19.24||5th February 2018|
|$19.99||20th January 2018|
|$19.24||18th January 2018|
|$19.99||3rd January 2018|