Primarily designed to let whisky drinkers chill their drinks but watering down the whisky very slowly, these Froz Ice Ball maker are professional-grade quality ice tray moulds with leak-proof design that create makes perfectly seamless 4.5cm ice spheres!
This Froz ice ball mould makes sphere ice that have smaller surface area relative to its mass and melts more slowly, chilling your drink evenly without diluting it – making it much preferred than traditional ice cubes.
This durable ice mould tray stacks neatly in the freezer and keeps your refrigerator organized. It is also leak-free, easy to fill, does not crack while freezing and won’t tip over in the freezer.
If you love hosting cocktail parties or enjoy a drink now and then as a relaxing bookend to your day, you’ll want to try this new trend at home. Order more than one so you won’t run out of ice in any of your favourite gatherings.
– Enjoy your favourite cocktails without diluting them as quickly as normal ice cubes. One large ice ball melts more slowly than many cubes in a glass
– The ice cannot absorb odour from the freezer. This makes it the freshest, cleanest tasting ice ever
– Creates slow melting ice spheres that are perfect for classic cocktails, non-alcoholic beverages, water, and even Coffee. Freezes pretty much anything including ice, jelly, chocolate or even soap.
– Great for parties, summer, restaurants, bars, entertaining in the home. Makes four stylish, elegant looking ice balls at a time and releases easily from the silicone ice mould tray without cracking.
– Dishwasher and Microwave Safe – makes it easy to clean and reusable.
– Made of food-grade, BPA free silicone and allows easy removal of one or two ice balls at a time. Sturdy silicone construction makes perfect, slow melting and elegant looking ice that can easily be removed from the ice mold tray.
– 100% Lifetime Guarantee.
Froz Ice Ball Maker – Novelty Food-Grade Silicone Ice Mold Tray With 4 X 4.5cm Ball Capacity
|Current Price||$7.99||15th May 2018|
|Highest Price||$10.00||1st April 2018|
|Lowest Price||$2.98||31st March 2018|
Last price changes
|$7.99||7th May 2018|
|$6.99||4th April 2018|
|$7.99||3rd April 2018|
|$10.00||1st April 2018|
|$2.98||31st March 2018|