The award-winning LifeStraw Go Water Bottle with filter has now been incorporated into a sports bottle to give users access to safe drinking water even when there is no water source nearby. Simply use the bottle to scoop water from any pond, stream or river, and you will have a supply of fresh, clean drinking water.
Take the LifeStraw Go Water Bottle with you when you go hiking, camping, or travelling to areas with poor water quality. The LifeStraw filter is the most advanced personal water filter available on the market today.
You can casually dunk this rugged BPA-free bottle into just about any questionable liquid source, instantly enjoy clean drinking water, then carry it around with you – the world is now your own filthy punch bowl. It might feel a little wrong at first but this ingenious device has been meticulously lab tested and filters out 99.9999% of water-borne bacteria. LifeStraw has been rigorously tested to surpass EPA standards for removing E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium oocysts, and many other waterborne contaminants. The LifeStraw Go filters water down to 0.2 microns without the use of chemicals.
When the filter has reached capacity (1,000 liters / 264 gallons) it will stop taking in water. Since the water filter is detachable, you can simply purchase a replacement filter when the filter has reached capacity. The bottle can be reused indefinitely, saving waste from disposable plastic water bottles.
Made of BPA-free Tritan, the LifeStraw Go Water Bottle bottle is extremely durable. The food-grade silicone mouthpiece is flexible which prevents it from chipping or cracking, and is removable for easy cleaning. Use the carabiner to attach to your backpack, or store in your preparedness kit to ensure access to safe, clean drinking water in an emergency. Bottle capacity 23 ounces. Dimensions 9 x 3 inches. Weight 7.8 ounces.
With a flip-top bite valve to prevent spillages and a lanyard to attach it to your backpack, it’s functions just like a regular trustworthy camel bottle only with all the ferocious filtration powers of a LifeStraw.
- Whilst the LifesStraw can filter contaminated water, it cannot purify sea water
- Safe and clean drinking-water out and about
- Filters at least 1,000 liters of water
- No aftertaste as it contains no iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction)
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction)
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Weighs just 2oz!
- Handy lanyard included as well as a flip-top bite valve to prevent spillages
- Contains no chemicals/BPA Free
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- Lasts for 5 years when stored at room temperature.
- Measures approximately 26.5cm(W) x 12.2cm(H) x 8.5cm(D)
LifeStraw Go Water Bottle 1-Stage with Integrated 1000-Liter LifeStraw Filter, Blue, LifeStraw
|Current Price||-||8th May 2018|
|Highest Price||$61.22||14th February 2018|
|Lowest Price||$47.99||4th February 2018|
Last price changes
|$49.99||21st March 2018|
|$48.00||14th March 2018|
|$49.99||11th March 2018|
|$51.99||15th February 2018|
|$61.22||14th February 2018|