This “Sea Window Jelly Fish Snorkeling Window” is an inflatable with clear “Aqua-Optics” window, useful for those who don’t want to use a mask and snorkel for underwater viewing, such as those with glasses or have difficulty wearing a mask or snorkel.
The Jelly Fish features a unique and advanced underwater viewing system. The patented design using Aqua-Optics delivers vision below the water that is magnified 25% crystal clear and free of all the problems associated with mask and snorkel use. No more burning eyes, leaks or choking. Inflated size 14″ x 14″. It is good for children of all ages and even adults.
Can I use it as a float?
The Jelly Fish is not meant to be a flotation device, but only to help you look underwater at all the cool sea life. If you were to get as much of your upper body on it, you would most likely push the Jelly Fish underwater. The best way for non-swimmers to use the Jelly Fish while swimming is to have a Coast-Guard Approved life jacket on or even a small raft and hold the Jelly Fish a little in front of you and look through the window.
Do I need to be able to touch the ground to use it?
Some people can use it while wading in the water and look down through it. However, this may require some practice and not everyone may be able to achieve the balance, especially younger children.
If you are uncertain, do consider the bulkier but more stable Sea Window Atlantis snorkeling raft instead.
- Fill the double-layered clear window with water for sharp, magnified view of the underwater world.
- One open facial area for unblocked peripheral vision. Inflated size 14 x 14.
- Can be used with your regular glasses or sunglasses.
- Can be used with corrective lenses.
- Crystal clear hard lenses
- Slanted top lens removes splashed water
- Use wearing a personal life vest or other flotation devices
- Can be used wading
- Packaged weight is 1.4 pounds
This product is available on iSnorkel as well.