The d.light S20 Solar LED Area Lantern provides you the safety and security of having light when you need it most, whether during a power outage or a weekend camping trip. Designed as a replacement for the kerosene lantern for rural off-grid households in developing countries, d. light utilizes the world’s best product design principles, along with cutting-edge solar and LED technology to make the highest quality, rugged, reliable and affordable solar lanterns.
Reliable and Easy to Use
The d. light S20 Solar LED Area Lantern is a versatile lantern that is ideal for everyday use. It’s a modern take on the traditional lantern with an integrated solar panel and a handle that makes it easy to use. The d. light S20 provides eight hours of light on a full battery and uses proprietary, highly efficient LEDs. The design of the d. light S20 Solar LED Area Lantern is perfect for outdoor recreation and adventuring off-grid, or for emergency preparedness, where reliability may be the key to survival. The d. light S20 can be carried, hung or placed on any surface to effectively illuminate the surrounding area.
The d. light S20 Area Lantern is designed to be extremely user friendly and flexible. It has a multi-position handle and includes an integrated solar panel that makes recharging simple and easy.
Solar and AC Charging
A highly efficient solar panel is conveniently integrated into the d. light S20 to make solar charging simple and easy. The S20 can also be charged from a standard Nokia AC charger
d. light S20 At a Glance
- Renewable Energy: State-of-the-art solar panels that are compact, lightweight and portable
- Solar lantern is designed with small solar panels which are compactly laid in the outer side of the lid. The inner side of the lid has the LED.
- Two brightness modes: Lamp lights up for 4 hours on high, 8 hours on low after complete charge
- Rugged Design: Stable and resistant to weather impact, dust and insects
- Extremely versatile: Can be carried by hand or hung in many settings. The screwed bottom of the lantern gives a solid support placing on floor and the handle helps to carry it to any place or to hang it at any convenient place.
- Completely maintenance free
- No battery replacement needed, other components maintenance free, tamper-proof screws
- 2 Year Warranty
- Holds charge for up to one year
- More than a five-year lifetime
- Integrated solar panel
- Dual charging — solar or AC
- Full charge from solar or AC in 8 hours
- Glow-in-the-dark push button switch
- Weather, dust, and impact resistant
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 20.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
Check out a video of the d. light S20 Area Lantern here.
About d. light
d. light is a for-profit social enterprise whose purpose is to create new freedoms for customers without access to reliable power so they can enjoy a brighter future.