The StemGem Strawberry Stem Remover by Chef’n offers multiple uses in the kitchen. The StemGem makes short work of prepping fresh berries for all your cooking and baking needs. It will also core tomatoes and similar soft foods for a beautifully served dish.
The StemGem is easy to use; simply insert the StemGem into strawberry, twist and remove the strawberry stem. It removes the stem and leaves the strawberry intact!
The claw is made of durable stainless-steel and the tool is top-rack dishwasher safe. Its easy-to-spot strawberry design makes the tool easy to find in a drawer of other kitchen tools.
Adorable and simple to use, the StemGem Strawberry Stem Remover appeals to both children and kitchen-gadget fiends alike. The StemGem is soon to be your new favorite tool in the kitchen!
- Unique design hulls strawberries effortlessly
- Simple to use push button mechanism
- To use simply push, insert, release, and twist
- Strawberry remains intact after use
- Makes short work of prepping fresh berries
- Easy-to-spot design makes the tool easy to find in a drawer of other kitchen tools
- Will also core tomatoes and similar soft foods
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Claw is made of durable stainless-steel
|Current Price||$7.76||28th February 2019|
|Highest Price||$7.95||5th November 2018|
|Lowest Price||$5.96||28th January 2019|
Last price changes
|$7.76||28th February 2019|
|$5.96||28th January 2019|
|$7.95||5th November 2018|