There’s nothing more fun that getting outdoors with friends in the summer and having a few cold beverages. The only problem is that the sun is always in your eyes and nobody ever remembers to bring a bottle opener. You know what I’m talking about, the William Painter Titanium Sunglasses – called The Hook – could be the one for you.
Besides allowing you to open bottles with ease, these bottle opener sunglasses also offer the following features:
– CLASSIC WAYFARER STYLE WITH LIFE-LONG DURABILITY: Dare to be different than the masses of people wearing boring wayfarers.
– DISCRETE PATENTED BOTTLE OPENER TITANIUM ARMS: Built to last for 1,000’s of bottles.
– WORLDS LIGHTEST NYLON POLARIZED LENSES: Scratch resistant nylon lenses with 100% UVA/UVB Sun Ray Protection.
– TITANIUM DURABILITY: German made titanium used in the toughest drill bits make the glasses ultra-durable.
– PRESCRIPTION GLASSES: Although the arms are titanium, the front of the frame features high grade durable acetate that accommodates prescription lenses.
The William Painter hardcase is custom built for the Hook. It fits snugly and doesn’t shake around when moving the case. This one is perfect.
If you just want a cheaper pair of sunglasses, you can get an imitation like this:
But The Hook – William Painter Titanium Sunglasses – is possibly one of the best you’ll ever owned. If for any reason you feel The Hook is not the best you’ve ever experienced, then return them for a full refund plus a 10% bonus; shipping costs covered. And if your shades are ever stolen or lost, you can get a discount to replace them. And if any part of the glasses malfunction, you can exchange them for a new pair.
So don’t just go to the beach with any sunglasses. Go with glasses that will protect your eyesight, have built-in bottle openers, and are guaranteed to make you look amazing. The same sunglasses is available for $95 at William Painter for a limited time. Get it here.
William Painter - The Hook Titanium Polarized Wayfarer Sunglasses, William Painter
|Current Price||$185.00||2nd December 2018|
|Highest Price||$185.00||31st August 2018|
|Lowest Price||$148.00||14th September 2018|
Last price changes
|$185.00||4th October 2018|
|$148.00||14th September 2018|
|$185.00||31st August 2018|