UO Smart Beam Laser Projector is a high definition projector that harnesses the power of lasers for a projector that doesn’t compromised image quality (maximum resolution and brightness) and features for its small size.
The UO Smart Beam Laser Projector offers both 720p resolution and 60 lumes of brightness in a cube that measures just 2.2 inches (heigh, width and depth).
Within the UO Smart Beam Laser is an advanced laser diode and LCOS technology to project as large as 150 inches without losing any resolution. It has both wireless and direct HDMI inputs, as well as a battery that can last up to two hours of use, or just long enough to catch a movie.
Check out the UO Smart Beam Laser in action below. If you like what you see, you can also order yours right now here for $420 (original retail price is $450).
Get on UO Beam
High-definition in the palm of your hands
- World’s smallest laser pico projector: 2.2”x2.2”x2.2”
Always sharp. Every time.
- Advanced laser diode allows for a focus-free viewing experience and a picture that never loses sharpness without the need adjust focus
- 720p HD resolution with screen sizes up to 100”
Connect your favorite devices
- MHL/HDMI enabled, connect anything from laptops, tablets, smartphones and more!
Wireless capabilities, built right in
- Stream wirelessly with Miracast (Android) and DLNA
Listen your way
- Use the built in speaker or connect the video source to external audio devices.
Use it at home or on-the-go
- Built in 4200 mAh Li-Po battery is rated for 2 hours
Enjoy large, vibrant HD anywhere you go.
- Brightness rated at 60 Lumens, nearly double other laser pico projectors.
- NOTE: perceived brightness is substantially higher on a laser diode when compared to LED diode with similar lumens.