- Includes 8 easy-to-connect segments for endless combinations!: (3) move forward, (2) Turn Right 90 degrees, (2) Turn Left 90 degrees and (1) sound action segment, as well as 2 destination targets and 1 motorized head
- Kids connect the segments to make Code-a-pillar go forward, left, right or wherever they choose
- Each segment lights up as the action happens!
- Fun character sounds and blinking eyes to bring Code-a-pillar to life!
- Challenge kids to configure the segments so Code-a-pillar can get to the targets.
- Helps develop skills like sequencing, critical thinking, reasoning, discovery, memory, problem solving and experimentation
- Requires 4 AA alkaline batteries and sufficient space
- The sound can be quite loud – just paste a tape over the speaker!
Fisher Price Think & Learn Code-a-Pillar< Previous | Next >
Code-a-Pillar teaches young children the basics of coding, like sequencing and programming. Each of the eight segments of the caterpillar’s body can be connected in different combinations to make it move in different directions with the press of a button.