Paired with a mobile device, the ION Clipster Ultra-Portable Bluetooth Speaker offers an entertainment solution on the go. Listen to your favorite music without any hassle while biking whether through the streets, exploring mountains, riding trails or just walking to the mall. Play music wirelessly through Bluetooth connection with the music player nested safely in your purse or backpack. It works well with iPod, iPhone, iPad, smart phones or any music device with Bluetooth capabilities. The volume controls are large enough to allow for easy adjustment of the volume and it is powered by battery that are rechargeable and give hours of use on a single charge.
Despite its portable size, the clipster offers a loud and crystal clear listening experience. It produces an accurate rendering of songs with a very audible, smooth and crisp output with bass support. This product is ideal for camping also or just casual hangouts at home and it does not come with complicated controls. This product offers a compact and easy way to incorporate a speaker to your music devices.
- Powerful Sound That Hangs Around: Ability to play music wirelessly from any music player with Bluetooth capabilities.
- Comes included with a clip for attaching the speaker to a backpack or purse or on any part of your bike.
- Wireless Connection to Your Favourite Devices: Compatible with Apple and Android Bluetooth enabled phones and music players or any Bluetooth music player.
- Large and rubberized controls for easy tuning
- Built-in battery that lasts long on a single charge and is rechargeable.
- Comes in multiple trendy colour choices (black, red, blue, pink, purple, orange, and green) for added beauty.
What’s in the Box?
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
ION Clipster Ultra-Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Built-In Clip (Red), ION Audio
|Current Price||$49.95||3rd February 2019|
|Highest Price||$49.95||18th January 2019|
|Lowest Price||$47.95||27th October 2018|
Last price changes
|$49.95||18th January 2019|
|$47.95||27th October 2018|