Allowing kids to tinker with technology and understanding how it works is critical to help them make sense of our environment and invent the future. The Piper Computer Kit is both a computer and an invention kit. It comes with everything you need to assemble your own beautifully engraved computer and play Minecraft that guides you to craft electronics and invent gadgets.
1. Assemble Your Computer
Follow a real engineering blueprint to assemble your own beautifully engraved wooden case.
2. Learn Through PiperUniverse
Play our educational Minecraft story mode in a safe, controlled environment.
3. Invent Gadgets
Build and program electronics to explore your Minecraft world through hands-on building.
See Piper in action:
About the Product:
- Hand-crafted wooden computer case with lcd screen monitor
- Minecraft story mode adventure play with hardware components and challenges
- Wifi enabled gameplay for extra levels and sharing capabilities
- Electronic gadgets including led lights, motion sensors, buzzers, buttons and switches
- Self-contained computer running on a Raspberry Pi 3 project board – 1GB RAM – 1.2GHz quad-core CPU
The Piper Computer Kit is an awesome tool for learning how to build, program, and discover new things in the world of computing while having fun. The kit is recommended for children ages seven to twelve. It even provides a Stanford endorsed programming curriculum to help youngsters understand the basics of computing, programming, and electronics in general.
Makes a great gift for children to build their creative confidence, as well as their critical-thinking and problem-solving skills. By combining Minecraft with hands-on building and tinkering, Piper inspires the inventors of tomorrow.
Piper Computer Kit | Educational Computer that Teaches STEM and Coding, Piper Inc.
|Current Price||$274.45||15th October 2018|
|Highest Price||$299.00||18th August 2018|
|Lowest Price||$225.00||21st April 2018|
Last price changes
|$274.45||15th October 2018|
|$299.00||18th August 2018|
|$290.00||8th May 2018|
|$295.00||5th May 2018|
|$280.00||4th May 2018|