These Sparko Sweets Galaxy Lollipops are edible works of art with amazing clarity. They will make you feel as if you’re putting our solar system in your mouth.
An innovative process of encapsulating images in a confectionery blend results in ten distinct lollipops and flavors that are visually out of this world: striking images of the Sun, the eight planets in our solar system and the dwarf planet Pluto, get their own flavor: blackberry, cherry, cotton candy, guava, marshmallow, pear, key lime, strawberry/kiwi, mango, and tropical punch.
The front part is clear so that the image could be seen on the dark background.
The Galaxy Lollipops make beautiful gifts to your favorite science geek and Star Wars fan, or treat yourself to your very own taste of the galaxy. Suit able for parties, theme events, wedding or event planners, fundraisers and school events.
About the Product
- Beautiful 3D design
- Proudly Hand-Crafted in Los Angeles, California
- Awesome Planet Shapes: Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto
- Front is crystal clear and the back is black (resembling space)
- 10 delectable flavors
- Pop Size: 1.25 inch, Total Height: 4.125 inch.
- Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Palatinitol, Maltitol, Starch, Vegetable Oil, Artificial Flavors. May Contain one or more of the following (FD&C, Blue No.1, Red No.40, Red No.3, Yellow No.5, Titanium Dioxide)
- Comes in an exquisite and modern designer gift pack.
*Do also check out the Vintage Confections Original Planet Lollipops, available at Amazon.com and Vintage Confections. At at higher price, I think it has a nicer packaging, and includes a flavor card with a planet ID card so you know which planet you are enjoying!
Sparko Sweets Planet Designs Lollipops Galaxy Series Exquisite Gift Pack, 10 Ounce, Sparko Sweets
|Current Price||$25.85||13th March 2019|
|Highest Price||$25.85||16th December 2018|
|Lowest Price||$19.85||11th January 2019|
Last price changes
|$25.85||13th March 2019|
|$19.85||11th January 2019|
|$25.85||16th December 2018|
|$24.85||30th November 2018|