Amazon has released a category-wide offer for books, wherein customers can take an extra 30% off the regular price of any book being sold by Amazon, with the maximum discount being $10 – for a limited time. Just use the code HOLIDAY30 at checkout to get the discount!
The promotion, however, only covers purchase of physical books. The discount will not apply to Audiobooks, Kindle ebooks, Book Rentals, and Amazon Gift Cards that customers may want to purchase.
Selected Terms & Conditions:
▪ To use this promotion, you must enter “HOLIDAY30” at checkout under the “Gift cards & promotional codes” section to receive 30% off any ONE (1) book, with a maximum discount of $10.
▪ The discount will be applied to the highest priced book in your order.
▪ This offer is valid on print books only. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks, Book Rentals and Amazon Gift Cards.
▪ The promotion is valid for a limited time, on orders placed between November 26, 2015 at 12:00am EST and November 30, 2015 at 02:59am EST. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
▪ Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
▪ Limit one promotional code per customer and account.
▪ Each code may be used only once and may not be combined with other offers.
▪ This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
▪ Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
▪ Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
The discount is still a pretty significant one though, especially if you have been thinking about purchasing a particular paperback or hard-cover book.
This could be the best offer that book lovers would get during the holiday season, so don’t miss it, but do choose which book to purchase carefully, as the code can only be used once for every Amazon account.
Check out the full offer here.